reblog all the guitly gear!
Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release
why cut so much???
The photos and information coming out of Ferguson, MO this evening are shocking.
SWAT teams clearing out fast food restaurants, journalists arrested, full-scale police-as-military response to non-violent protest.
And yet perhaps the most amazing thing is that there seem not to be any elected officials willing to tell this police force to stand down.
A vigil held for Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager gunned down by Ferguson, Mo., police on Saturday in disputed circumstances, turned into what the media described as a riot on Monday evening.
But while national coverage has focused on the indisputably counterproductive violence and destruction committed by Ferguson residents during a moment of anguish, videos and photos taken from the scene show local police aggravating the situation as well.
Does this look like serving and or protecting to you?
take this how you will but people wonder why we are scared of the “law”. I fell like i’ve been transported back in time seeing this level of police force and the fact nobody is doing anything about it.
linking issue fixed….that was an odd one.